October 9, 2020

68 degrees

I am turning into the weather girl, giving you the report.  It is one thing I have to know so I can decide to go to the Balcony.  Was surprise that it was not raining.  It has a little, but some more will come.  I took the chance to sit for a while before it rains again.  So no one else took the chance to walk.  It really was refreshing at 68.  A gaggle of geese flew over and lake ducks were swimming.  Coffee good and hot.  I kept thinking it was Saturday.  My the days run together.  It is Friday.  Shall I have my catfish baked or fried?  I ponder.  SCV kitchen makes the best fried!!  But oh, it is not worth the discomfort it sometimes causes me.  I need to write a poem for the VILLAGER.  Have a couple of  ideas-they just wont come together.  I may have to think some more.  It is surprising how it finally comes out.  Do REAL poets do this or is it the want-to-be poets, like me ,who have this  problem?  

BETTY BOOP (I wish I had named my cat Betty Boop. 

No comments: