October 1, 2020

WHAT CAN I SAY??

I can't think of anything new for you or me.  Oh, yes, I put out Halloween decor ' yesterday.  That is always fun and a highlight of the day.  Turned out so cute and childish, but that is where I am now.  Well not "cute" but sort of childish.  My big witch -pumpkin doll Amy gave me, sits in the Mystery Chair.  Perfect.  She sits, smiling goofy and not scary at all, holding a small pumpkin.  Next month, I have the goofy turkey to put out.  Maybe by December I will get it right, and not so childish.  Seems strange and I am sorry, I am not working on little "happies" this year for Christmas.  Can't do it anymore.  My hands and eyes have caught up with my age.  I made something for 9 years  and struggled with help for two of those years.  My girls said don't do that anymore.   They had to rescue me for two years and it was asking too much of them.  A  nice card will have to do.  But I do miss creating  and giving something.  Well as I always say SO BE IT.  I can't stop time, or would I even want to.


Betty Boop

No comments: