October 10, 2020

70 degrees and very windy









The wind is so strong that I did not sit on Balcony.  I have moved chairs and pots to the wall so they will not blow away.  Doubt if there is much to see of interest. Have to search someplace else to find anything to say.  Saturday is kind of "blue."  When a child.  No school and plenty of play time.  I liked paper dolls.  I could play alone or with other girls.  I liked to play alone the best.  Imagination is sometime, something that was best kept to yourself.  I had "store" bought books of dolls.  Cutting dresses for them was kind of like going shopping. Or going to the movies where we would admire those stars of the day.  Some of the paper doll were movie stars.  I liked the special paper babies, with their buggies and beds and bath tubs.  With slits cut so you could actually put the dolls in.  Now that was almost real.. Do little girls still play with paper dolls.  Do they even make them anymore. I remember Shirly Temple dolls any many more.

BETTY BOOP



















do 













T 

No comments: