May 22, 2023

64 degrees

Mr. Flowerpot Hat just went by, now I can come in. He is faithful. I saw a sweet sight earlier. Mr. Canada Goose leading his two little one with Mrs. Canada Goose swimming protecting the rear. I have seen them grazing the Meadow and then in for a swim. Sad to say not all the babies make it this far. They have a large number of eggs, but not all get to hatch and swim this far. Nature has it's way. It is sweet to see how they swim in a row. That is for their protection. No Hummers this morning, sleeping in I guess. Had visitors yesterday. #3 daughter and her #3 daughter came  to visit. I enjoyed them. They all like SCV and am glad I live here.  I am too. 

I had a poached egg, made in my new little egg poacher, #2 gave me for Mother's Day. I just love the ease of making a special treat. So Neat. !!!

BETTY (here comes the sun) BOOP

p. s. "gonna" be a bright sunshiny day" 




No comments: