May 14, 2023

SORRY

 I have not written in a couple of days. Computer was off one day, electricity went off last night at SCV also. What a mess. You really don't know how much you depend on it, All the clocks have to be reset, that is a chore too. But everything is back on track today. Went to S, and P's with the rest of us who are here for a lovely brunch for Mother's Day. Interesting and such good food. Everyone helped except me. I am just a "dud" anymore when it comes to preparing food. Thankfully the next generation and the next too, have learned from the old pros and really are outdoing them. Thank you!!!! J gave me a neat little set of egg poachers. I had an egg for supper. Great, no mess or error. Just a beautifully cooked egg. My it was good. 

Well My week is full of PT and OT sessions. I am really trying to gain back some strength and mobility. They can do wonders and I will do my best to help myself too. 

BETTY (missed Linda and Joe) BOOP

p. s. shoot for Beach Week, Linda and me too.

No comments: