May 21, 2023

MAD AT THE WRENS

 The little Wrens are determined to get the sugar water from the Humming bird feeder. No way of course, but they, I am sure scaring the Hummers. Of course I did see a hummer feed twice this morning. You know me, must have a story to tell. Maybe they will all soon settle down and go about their own business. Do you think?  Has anyone reading, had this problem? 

Another subject. Blueberry waffles were a good subject this morning. Can't be beat for a Sunday morning. The sun is shinning, the wind is a brisk but very pleasant.  Amy and Ivy are on the way for a short visit, Looking for her. 

BETTY (later) BOOP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I no longer feed the hummingbirds but I used to enjoy it. Sounds like you are getting back to normal. I broke my pelvic bone two years ago and thought I would never be normal again but after rehab and much physical therapy I am good as new. Onward.....Ivey

Dot said...

ONWARD INDEED. LOOKING FORWARD. BETTY BOOP