May 10, 2023

TIME MARCHES FAST & SLOW

 Pick which one. Sometime it is slow and sometime fast. How about a normal pace? Have not seen normal in a while. Maybe it will be fast or slow from now on. The Balcony seems always slow. I guess I like it for that. I hated to come inside. Nobody walking yet. It is cloudy and some people call that a threat. Hey, we might get wet. Can't have that. We might melt, we are after all. as a whole. sweet. Don't feel sweet today. I am struggling to get to that stage. I guess I am too impatient and really do need to feel some improvement.  Can't feel great all the time. I have been so lucky for a long time to rock along and not worry too much. but OLD MAN WORRY AND FRUSTRATION  has been my constant companion lately. Give me some advice, I know better, but can't seem to help it. 

BETTY (count my blessings?)

p. s. that would give me plenty to do!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hang in there. There is more to come!

T said...

I am thinking you are the wisest one here