May 31, 2023

HUMP DAY

 Look it up? Everyone knows the meaning of "HUMP DAY. This is what today means to me. The only day of the week with no therapy. Never thought of it like that. Will it ever end. People who exercise each day, can't give it up. My therapist said I would go home in the end with a exercise sheet. So it never ends. I know you are tired of me telling about the PT Dept. But it is all I am doing right now. Even the birds have lost their interest for me. And a hearty good breakfast is of little interest. Finished a good book. Must find another to hold me. My eyes get tired so easy .No such thing as a "small" stroke. Everything seems to be affected.  Oh well. What is new? I got a cute card from the Merkosky's last week. Drawings and well  printed words. My they were fun to read. Thanks. I loved and enjoyed it. Also a card from Lindsay about a recent trip. Glad you are traveling and doing fun things with daughter L. Keep in touch. Beach Week is near.

BETTY (I might just go) BOOP

p. s. hear the waves?

1 comment:

T said...

I think I smell the great food cooking better than hearing the waves! That must be just me! T