May 18, 2023

LOOKING FOR HUMMERS

 Where are they? Have seen a few at next door down. But they don't know that ,as Jan said, "A new eating place to eat opened up." Nice and shinny new and welcoming." So, just a little patience and they will come. Seems the most of them have not showed up yet. It looks so cute and red and I just love it. Thank you daughter # 2. She hung it and had no trouble doing it.  I used to have all kind of feeders on Riverwood. I was remembering yesterday about the Goldfinch and how excited we were when they started out all grey and ended up a beautiful yellow gold- hence Goldfinch. They really kept me busy. Squirls were a problem. Clever little creatures. 

Well, I must go to OT again in a little while. I go all shaky and out of balance and actually come back better. So here I go. I do want to feel better. 

BETTY (not the only one)BOOP

P. S. this therapy business is big.

\

No comments: