May 4, 2023

PINE STRAW

 You should find the time to watch the Lawn service here at SCV put out new pine straw. They work as if they have a lot to do and fast. The little trailer is pulled up loaded with bales of straw all tightly packed. They jump off and roll off a bale every so often and drive to next stop. Usually done the day before distributing. Sometime it is a few days before they come back. But when they do start it is with such a frenzy that you have to watch. They unwind the bale, spread it around the edge of shrubs so fast that you think they have much else to do. Wow. it is over before you know it. They do it two or three time a year. The straw beats down fast. Also from the Balcony this morning, I saw TWO Mallards sunning on the bank. I guess that is the end of that little saga or is it a beginning. I will leave it there.

Strange breakfast this morning. To get my meat source  I had a soft boiled egg, and Total cold cereal with a banana that needed to be eaten today or else, O. J. and coffee. Easy but the egg cracked as I eased it into the water, Oh well, I would like to have an egg poacher like I used to have in the past, I had one that would hold 3 eggs, Fancy? Don't need one that big anymore. 

BETTY (things do change)BOOP

No comments: