May 5, 2023

CINCO DE MAYO

 Not a Mexican in sight, but that does not stop SCV from celebrating. Today we will have a party celebrating Cinco De Mayo. In Activity Room and Patio (if it does not rain) with music, and nachos provided by Food Service, Margaritas!!!! Put out food and music and the people will come. Yesterday I went to the performance of JOYFUL NOISE ladies from The Jr, League of Jackson. First performance from them since Covid. Love the Broadway hits they sang and performed cute costumes complete with props. They were a JOY. Loved it. They are good and good to come. I feel I am trying to catch up. but it is tiring me out. Slept fitfully and struggled to get started this morning. So what else is new? When I woke this morning. I sat on side of bed to get my balance and recited as usual "This is the day the Lord hath made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

BETTY (and I will" )BOOP

No comments: