May 17, 2023

OFF DAY

 I need  day off. From the beautiful P. T. dept. with their smiling ladies and guys, all ready to help you back to good health. They mean well for sure and they know their game, but you are so hard on my tired old bones and tissues. But I am thankful for their eagerness to help me back as far as I can back to being normal again. I am sure that will change too, (normal, I mean) but let me be able to navigate again please. I feel pretty good this morning after the ordeal yesterday. I will try to do a little laundry and fix a decent lunch. Those chores seem simple, but I find them hard to do now. SO BE IT. 

I am enjoying my flowers, A. gave me for my Balcony pots. sTried and true Begonias, plus a few other old friends. They give me great joy. Thank you for getting your fingernails dirty and planting them so artfully. 

( BETTY love flowers BOOP)

p. s. humming bird feeder will add a lot too from J. Then I can  brag to L. about mine too.

No comments: