May 2, 2023

MODEL T FORD

 I was remembering the cars from my past. Also thought of the picture of my Mother and Daddy standing in front of a Model T Ford back after they were married in 1926. They looked proud even though I bet it was not theirs yet. Funny how people took pictures standing by cars, even though they may belong to someone else. They looked happy and newly wed. Truman and I had many cars over the years, as most do. Our first was bought from an Uncle of his, who had a dealership and sold used cars too. and was a real salesman. He really sold us a "bad" one/ Made his brother(Truman's "Dad") mad and insisted he give us our money back and take it off our hands. We were very poor in those days and trying to get started. We were very trusting then. Never did I trust car salesman again. Made us shopping smart. 

SO BE IT

BETTY (be careful) BOOP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your health is improving. We all have little "bumps in the road" sometimes. Now lets enjoy this beautiful spring weather we are having.......Ivey

Dot said...

BELIEVE ME, I AM TRYING. NOT EASY. I ALWAYS SAY ATTITUDE GOES A LONG WAY TO THE GOAL. THANK YOU FOR THE PUSH I NEED. BETTY BOOP