May 1, 2023

PERFECT WEATHER

 Blue -- my favorite color. The sky is blue. most of my closet is filled with something blue. where are the walkers? Later I guess. Everyone is filled with a lift in spirit. I am trying to let it rub off on me too. How can I feel any other way. So many doors have been closed, but others open. A new turn to life. I have been through more than I admit. I am still feeling like I am going up hill and getting no place. Two good programs are on for this week .I sure will try to go. Both are music, which I love. 

For breakfast, i had grits instead of toast. scrambled egg. turkey bacon and sliced tomatoes. Ever try that combo? Coffee always good and on the the beautiful, famous SCV Balcony, what could be better. It does not get any better than than this, God Is Good.

BETTY BOOP

p. s . had orange juice for fruit.


No comments: