May 28, 2023

65 degrees Ahhhh!!!!!

 Perfect temp. After waffles with strawberries and blueberries. bacon and juice plus two cups of coffee. I should be ready to go. Well I am getting there. Visit from Jan and Mr. T. was a big help. T. was excited to bring lunch from our favorite place,. MR. CHEN's. Been closed since COVID. Finally open, all new and just for carry out, O. K. by us. We like carry - out. We sat in the Bubble and enjoyed the view and old favorites. The conversation was great too. Thanks to both of my kids. 

I saw the sun rise again. I do believe God is getting me up early so I can see the Big Orange, Red Ball rise over my Balcony. What a sight. I also watched, later. the tired little Mother sparrow being harassed by her two little ones, (as big as she is) beg for cracker crumbs. Grow up, she must think, but like any Mother, she is there for them. 

BETTY(lot to take in this morning).BOOP

p. s. trying.

No comments: