May 12, 2023

SMOOTH SAILING

 Yesterday at PT I enjoyed the bike ride. The big wide windows are wonderful to look out as you ride. I saw a bluebird with a story. They all know about the bluebird who tries to get in the window. They think he is guarding his lady's nest there in the tree. He is always on patrol and looking in the window for trouble. Up and down and all over the window ledge. I watched in wonder as the time goes faster when you have a story to make up. something to . Nice to have something to watch as the time ticks off. Felt good to just ride the bike again. Much other stuff was tried to help my balance. Whew!! I was tired but pleased with myself. I go today to be tested for a program for my balance in OT. I feel very good about the whole thing and hope for the best and to be walking more confident and using my arms better. Oh to still be able to live in Independent Living!!  But, whatever happens, I will adapt. 

BETTY (I am willing to bend) BOOP

p. s. but you have to get better to bend.

No comments: