May 30, 2023

FIND YOUR FUN WHEREVER YOU ARE

 


















































































































Good OT day. I felt progress. Made a little narrative of the good people who are helping to make me better. That is progress when you make a little story about your situation . Right? Most of the therapy people are sweet and pretty ladies. However a couple  are men. One guy is huge and a little overweight. Dos not look the part at all. But the two young men who work the office part are pretty good looking and young. Yesterday a wasp came through from the outside doors. What fun I had watching them chase the wasp and kill him. They even took off their shoes to kill the intruder. Up and down the big windows they crawled and swatted the intruder. Took a while, but they got a round of cheers and and claps from the wheel chairs and walkers, who watched.   Also on another note, I got to "play" in the therapy kitchen, as I loaded and unloaded the dishes from the dishwasher. Yes, I can still do that. 

BETTY(playing while I learn) BOOP

WISH IT WAS ALL THAT EASY














GOOD 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well, I finally found the post. You drew a great picture of therapy room.