May 3, 2023

WEE WALKERS

 I am thinking shoes this morning. Jan picked up my order for a new Mr. Sholes walking sneakers yesterday. I was thrilled. Something about new shoes has always excited me. Mine are black and white for summer. So "Cute." Reminded me of my babies first real "walking " shoes. I always was excited to buy their first walking shoes no  sneakers then. High top and bought from MORGAN & LINDSAY in Fondren, Later Ben Franklin. 5  and 1o cent store. Remember them? I  could buy many things I needed there. JITNEY JUNGLE right next door. Did not take much in those "baby" days to fill my time.

A beautiful Blue Heron perched on the Lake edge by my Balcony. It was enjoying the view with me, when the MAN WITH BIG HAT came by and he flew to the other side of Lake. How dare him!! Disturbed our mood. 

BETTY,  Lake is mine and the creatures that I share it with) BOOP

p, s. and of course my readers. 

No comments: