February 19, 2024

28 ????

 28 degrees now, but when this Lucky Old Sun gets rolling along, it will warm up to a perfect weather day. What do wear in this kind of weather?  I have not bought many clothes lately.  Just wearing my "old friends", as I call them.  No need to "follow the fashion."  My sister-in-law, Truman's sister, used to use that phrase.  She always looked great and knew what to wear.  She was more like a Mother to me than his sister.  Everybody loved her. She always knew what to say to make you feel good. But was quick to give you advise too.  

My oatmeal was good. A tablespoon of peanut butter at the end of cooking it. Banana too. Kind of like a sandwich.  I have read that Elvis liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches.  Food for the God's.  Thank the South for peanuts. Or was it Jimmy Carter. We one time visited Plains Ga. His home town. O. K. one thing leads to another.  So here I go on to the next.

Betty (just rambling this morning.)BOOP


No comments: