February 24, 2024

HAN & EGGS

 I had ham & egg this morning for breakfast.  Jealous? It was a treat. Cooked it myself. One little serving of ham made that egg special.  When ham is on the list at the dinning room, I get it.  It is very good and such a generous serving that I make a dinner and a sandwich and a small bit left over for breakfast. Very thrifty--I am.  Sometime I cut it up in a salad.  Bet you could think of many things you could do with a small serving of good ham.  Look at this. a whole paragraph about ham.

Daughter #2 is coming this afternoon, to do a few things for me. Surprising how many common little chores I can use help with. How easy and quick she does them.  And #3 daughter is so quick with helping me too.  Makes me happy and a little ashamed that I can't do little things still.  They become large things now.

Back to coffee.  Hot tea did not do it for me.  I guess I am hooked on coffee, for breakfast anyway.  Don't drink too much coffee either. 

Must go and check out the birds. They have become my favorite pastime.

BETTY BOOP



No comments: