February 15, 2024

PERFEDT WEATHER.

 As I was washing Mr, Coffee pot, I thought of another long ago "little" pot.  Reminded me like it was part of a little girls "tea set".  Truman did not drink a lot of coffee. So I bought a small one for me. It was an old fashioned 4 cup perk kind. Non electric. You had to regulate with my gas stove burner. That was a challenge there. But it was a merry little appliance to listen to and the smell was heavenly. Mr. Coffee would laugh at it. Why these old time memories keep coming. I wonder what my mind looks like?  All cluttered with much silly stuff. Stay tuned and one day I will describe my first toaster. I lost many a slice to the burn center. And drank many a cup of cold coffee, due to little ones  running around and hanging on to  the tail of my tattered rob each morning. What fun.

BETTY (having fun and did not know it then) BOOP

no, I really liked it.


No comments: