February 13, 2024

SUN IS BIG AND BRIGHT.

The sun is so bright.  I had to shut it out. My birds are hungry, I had to hide the feeder when it rained. But they are out in full force.  Begging. Spoiled. Mr. and Mrs. Dove (I think they are) are regular feeders now.  I decided they need names. I may change it, but for now, I name them ---  JOHN AND MATTIE. My grandparents on Daddy's side.  I like the name "Mattie" for an old fashioned girl.  Why did I not use it for one of my girls?  Are they glad I did not?

Out came the egg poacher. Grits with a poached egg on top. Sounds pretty. But not for long, I had to eat and enjoy. I need to do a little laundry this morning. So Be It. I loved my laundry room on Riverwood.  I claimed half the space when we built the house. Put some of Truman's work shop in the space and made a big room. It doubled for my sewing machine, washer and dryer, place to put up an board for ironing, place for craft stuff and a place for kitty's private place lots of storage cabinets.  My favorite place in the house.  I loved that house.  I really just keep memories, for they are many, 

BETTY JUST THINKING) BOOP  

No comments: