February 12, 2024

DID YOUR TEAM WIN ?

 Did you even watch the Super Bowl.  I got caught up in it. I usually don't, except for the commercials.  Not real impressive this year. Remembering days gone by, as usual, we Ellis's of my generation  always made a party of it. Taking turns with hosting.  Each bringing food and wine to celebrate. Not me. I did love the dips and such, and snacks brought by all. But  not the wine,   We had such fun together and made bets on the game, although, I never knew the game very well. Last night for some reason, I stayed with the game till the end. I sort of knew what was happening. And wasn't it a thriller at the end. 

Rain will end today I think. Still need it. Kind of dreary day, but that is just the weather,   I dreamed a lot last night. Guess it was the football that did it. Many of my dreams take place on long ago Capitol Street, must have been an impressive time for me. In the dreams, I usually am shopping. I still remember the Shops I  went to a lot.  Nice dreams. I spent a lot of my salary on clothes, but managed to safe for a nice little nest egg, when we got married. I was quiet a "catch."

BETTY lets go shopping) BOOP

p. s.  no lets not do that.


No comments: