February 26, 2024

CHINEESE TALLOW TREE (pop corn tree}

I think that is what it is called.  Correct me Amy if I am wrong.  Anyway, Truman made sure we had one.  Interesting tree.  It is beginning to put out buds. Soon it will look like popcorn and really pop.  It grows right in front of my Balcony, so I see it every day.  Good to be living right now.  Well, you really can't live in the past.  And the future is yet to come. Would you want it any other way?  Perfect!!. Oh how these thinking minds do go on and on, as if they know a thing or two.  Living a long time, adds a lot to your mind.  Trivial things that Truman said good to know but they don't make you any money.  Speaking like a true Banker.  The tree is going to be beautiful as the days go by. Fun to watch. 

BETTY (can really scramble  an egg.)BOOP

p, s, best kept secret.



 

 

No comments: