February 7, 2024

LUCKY OLD SUN, HAS NOTHING TO DO--BUT ROLL AROUND HEAVEN ALL DAY

 Know that song?  I know a lot of "oldies." How can some these days be classics?  You know most of them, I can forget.  I sound like an old "foggie" ? Well that is just what I am. My I had a good breakfast. Will improve my outlook a lot. I wish I could have served you a cheese omelet like I made for myself. Turned out, light and fluffy and cooked just right. It is an art that I stumble into sometime. Most of the time it is scrambled with half melted cheese. Only "oldies" have the time to perfect an omelet. Your time will come--if you are lucky...  A hot perfect dinning room biscuit helps the process. 

Here I go talking about breakfast food again.  Seems I am in a "rut." 

BETTY (nice place to be sometime) BOOP

No comments: