February 20, 2024

DERMOLOGIST TODAY

 It comes regularly.  Not blessed with good skin.  Maybe I was, but did not protect it much growing up. My Dermo. said I must have picked cotton as a child.  No, did not see much cotton as a little girl.  But I did like the old Livingston Lake. Did you?  Sun lotion was just  luxury . I was told by MOM to wear a hat.  If I did, it was for the freckles that I hated.  Well, here I am with much to watch.  I have had some trouble.  I think today he will find some. I have passed it on to daughter # 2.  

Speaking of swimming and I never did learn to swim. Just a \another minus in my personality, I remember when 2-piece swim site became popular. I could hardly wait for one. My first was a beautiful blue, plain and simple and later I had  one with big dots(all colors) two piece. Little skirt and that tied in the back like a small maid type apron. Very cute.  Look at the suit and not the dots of freckles under the sun hat. 

BETTY (she gets more silly every day) BOOP

No comments: