February 5, 2024

NOT MY BEST DAY

 I write in grey because, I am going to visit my Dentist. I know, it is not the problem it used to be, but memories of early days, linger. My Dentist is such a nice feller and so is the assistant and now pain liked it used to be, buy, still I dread the outcome.  Don't think anything is wrong, for I do take good care of the old teeth. 

I am pleased with my Mardi Gras display on the Hall Table.  Gaudy and colorful (like the season itself.)  I decorated the Apt. door with Valentines from my vintage collection. Most from Truman's childhood. His Mamma saved them and I clamed them.  So cute and reminds me of the past. I have a large collection. Who will take them and treasure them after I am gone?  DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THOSE THINGS.


BETTY (take care of today) BOOP 

No comments: