February 3, 2024

50 degrees WHEW! !!!!!!!

 Balcony time?  Out came the long robe and high top footies. Cup-o-TRADER JOES' and good to go. Been a while since it has been fresh air in the morning. Clouds look threating and I am sure it will rain soon. I got out there in time  to witness a goose squabble. A couple were really mad at a loner. They told him in no uncertain words to jump in and  just "go".  He did, but first before some ugly words.  Over the Lake he swam fussing all the way. A heated lovers quarrel, I think. All is quiet now and I enjoyed the outdoors again. I had been missing sitting out there.

Number 3 is coming today to help with filling the pill box. #2 usually comes, but she is on a Ladies Church Retreat.  Good for her. I will think about changing the Hall Table decor. Mardi Gras and Valentin's Day are close and then Easter. Don't know

what to do. ???? NOT NEW FOR ME)

BETTY (will think about it) BOOP 

No comments: