February 16, 2024

BIG MESSY SPILL

 No, not me. Although I would be a small messy spill. IT  happened when I was measuring oatmeal into a pan to cook. How many flakes do you suppose are in one third cup of raw oatmeal? I headed for the pan and carefully, I thought. I am not seeing so good that early. I  lightly touched the pan and away they flew.  Now at 6:30 in morning and still unsteady at   best, it was not a pretty sight, Away they all flew like the new fallen snow.  All over in every little space they could land.  I almost fell out of love with cooked oatmeal.  At least it was not yet cooked. The best ripened banana made it taste good anyway.  So I am still sweeping flakes and it is in a pile for me to pick up later. (when I work a little more energy.

BETTY (just a little true story ) BOOP

p, s, from the (Drama Queen)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I bet it was beautiful when it rained oatmeal.