February 17, 2024

ALL IS CALM ON THE SCV FRONT

Thanks for that. Calm is what I crave.  Pray for it every day.  Just so much drama the Queen can take.  But in the words of Wisdom, "INTO EACH LIFE SOME RAIN MUST FALL"  Who and what is Wisdom.  I look for it in so many places.  Think I know a lot.  I guess I am looking in the wrong places?  Well---no rain is falling today so far, so stop looking for it or Wisdom. Just be HAPPY.

Poached egg reclining on a bowl of buttered grits. This morning, and it was good. My #1 daughter taught me that way.  Of course when I eat grits, no toast. But a small bowl of prunes and a big strawberry. They are so large and good too. One almost tops the bowl. Largest I have seen.  Well  let me see if I can shake up the day.  No, let it be calm today.

BETTY (the birds are really singing in the pine trees) 

p. p.s.  they are rushing Spring.





No comments: