February 22, 2024

IS IT SPRING YET??

I got a peek 0f her flowing skirts and long hair for a few days. Her toes are twinkling and she can hardly wait.  Patience, it will come time soon.  Change is good sometime.  I am glad to live where it happens. 

I switched to hot tea this morning.  Before I open a new can of coffee, I will try hot tea again.  Coffee seems to not taste so good lately.  Maybe back to tea and try that.  I used to drink it all the time and Truman liked milk for breakfast instead. I would drink coffee later in the morning.

My birds, you notice I call them mine, are getting ready for Spring.  I had no idea there were so many kinds living so close. Even saw a real bluebird and Cardinals too. So many I can not tell you what they are.  Does not matter if I know, just love them all.  Next thing I know, I will  be happily fussing about the Humming birds. SO BE IT.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: