February 21, 2024

ALL RIGHT--ALL RIGHT--ALL RIGHT!!!!

Well, the visit to my Dermatologist went as I expected. Here he comes all smiles and caring his tool of the trade.  I call it the shot gun.  Although there is no shot, just cold mist and a sting after. I think he enjoys his job. My face was full of trouble. Two or three kinds of stuff that he had to zap.  I was brave and he was proud of me. Of course every Dr. I go to, is amazed at my age. I was a little shook up, but O. K. Have to put up with a beautiful face for a while. Think I should stay in hiding for a while? What to do?  Amy and I are "bad" together.  menchie's is on the way home. Sugar free--froyo!!!!  Oh so good.  Hit the spot.  She has a new ailment too "nurse",  Don't like that my girls are going down the path of some of the same stuff as I am.  I guess we all do.  

BETTY( there is always "treats" to help. BOOP

No comments: