February 10, 2024

BALCONY, NEED i SAY MORE??

 I got to sit on Balcony this morning. Like old times.  I saw one lone walker all dressed for the North Pole. My we are confused. I heard Canada Geese coming, saw an Egret, pod of small ducks, and many, many, clouds.  No sun for today.  Well I did not see clouds, just grey sky.  But that is indeed beautiful too.  Jan and Carol came bringing a wonderful lunch. and much CHEER.  We opened windows on the Bubble and let the fresh air in. It was delightful I love lamb Gyros, and that is what they brought.  I was happy.  We talked about every thing and then some.  Thanks for lifting my spirits.  They get kind of low sometime. Can't seem to help it, everything physical seem to pick on me. Good to forget it sometime. J, is coming this afternoon to "fill the old pill box".  No, I have a shinny new one. Be thankful for every small thing!!

BETTY (I am a small thing) BOOP

p. s. important too.  

No comments: