February 18, 2024

SOTHERN REGIONAL BLEND

Now what in the world is she talking about now.?  Jan is trying to help find the best and favorite food for my bird friends who visit my feeder.  This should do it, We did not remember they are Southern Beauties and love the Southern Blend, Lots of sunflower seed,  They had a feast yesterday as we offered the new blend. They had been throwing the old blend we were feeding them, just as far as their little beaks could throw. Making a big mess for me to sweep away. So she bought two new kinds and this one is working. I can't wait to try the other new bag as it has nuts in it. Looks good enough for humans to eat. But we want,  I have a can of salted peanuts for me. 

Am I lucky to be trying out new bird seed? YES  

BETTY( and so are the birds).BOOP

No comments: