August 2, 2015

SUPER SATURDAY

I had lunch at Jan and Tommy's house.  Guess who else was there?  Yes Brody had spent the night with them and I got to go over for a visit and lunch.  Cary and David's anniversary was being celebrated by them.  Brody was playing in the carport and he had a broom sweeping the leaves away.  A broom just his size was being used with great care.  Of course he brought out the big box of sand and did all sorts of things there,  Life is so simple when you are that size.  He is such a good and calm child, due to the way they are brings him up.  I have always thought you do not have to scream and be rough with a child to make it work.  They certainly prove that point to me. 

Reunion coming up.  I am not really looking forward to it.  It has gotten so sad with so many gone.  But time marches on and we must keep up.

Betty Boop

No comments: