January 31, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

90?  Yes I am surprised at this.  Never thought I would get this far.  And it seemed to go fast.  A lot of living in 90 years.  And so much of it has been the best I could have wished for.  Woke up early and as I sat on the side of my bed deciding what to do next, I said "Dear Lord, why am I still here.  What is left for me to do?"  I know that it is not for me to decide and I guess He has something more for me.   I went to lunch with three of my best friends here.  They arranged it for me.  We had fun and I am very thankful for their friendship.  I have received many cards and best wishes.  Some written words were so sweet and I am humbled by the comments.  I try to be friendly with everyone and what goes around comes around.  So true.  Jan and Amy came this afternoon bearing beautiful flowers and I was so excited to receive a wonderful gift too.  A DUSTBUSTER.  I have wanted one ever since I have been here.  It  will help me keep my Kitty's space clean and many other uses too.  We had a good time visiting. The fun is not over as they plan a lunch Sunday.  Linda and Joe are coming.  I feel so loved.  God is good!!!!!

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and best wishes for the coming year!