November 24, 2017

ANOTHER THANKSGIVING

I gave my Christmas mugs to Lindsay when I moved, but I have gradually collected a few more now.  They are gifts since I live here.  I  think I have 6 of different kinds.  I decided to start using them during the season, so my coffee this morning is from one I received one Christmas filled with candy.  A big fat Santa holding a toy. and waving at me.  How cute? 
We  are going to Sophie and Paul's house for Thanksgiving lunch.  Can't wait.  It will be good I know.

Yesterday on Thanksgiving day I ate in the dinning room with three friends.  It was the best they ever served.  Every dish was good.  Even to the pumpkin pie.  I did not make pumpkin pie in the past.  I always made pecan pie.  There are many traditions.  To each his own.

Betty Boop

No comments: