November 3, 2017

UP EARLY

I like this early OT time.  It gets it out of the way early and does not ruin a day.  But this morning at 6 it was still a little dark.  Day light saving time will start Sunday and it will be dark early.  It was cloudy early and that made it more so.  I did have coffee out  on the Balcony.  I saw the ducks come awake, the Egret start to fish for his breakfast, and heard the first bird wake.  It was so peaceful and no other noise.  Try it, you may like it as I do.

I am working on the baby Jesus babies.  Wrapping them and tying cord around them.  They are so sweet and Bitsy thinks so too.  She has been pretty good at not bothering them and I just cover my work with a cloth at night, but she loved fishing the babies out of the box I keep the completed ones in==they roll really good.  I worked too much at just doing that one step yesterday and my arm was a little tight at therapy.  She said  not to do one thing long at a time, just rest between.  It is kind of hard with my finger tips not what they used to be. Nothing is.  So what else is new?  I still have plenty of time before Christmas.  Or do I?  Time seems to fly.  Well how about a coke and a cracker with cheese?  I am up for that.

Betty Boop

No comments: