November 15, 2017

SURPRISE !!!

I had breakfast in Cyber and brought a second cup up to the Bubble for a change.  I was so surprised to see they had washed the windows.  Wow!!  What a difference.  I saw King egret on the other side trolling.  I saw a great blue heron fly in to the other end.  They do not associate with each other.  Several groups of ducks.  Unknown kind.  I saw a group of Canada geese swimming around.  Around the Lake came a lone walker.  In skinny jeans and white sweater.  Her long legs were really pumping and she walked to the East end and turned around and walked back.  Then on to the houses.  I guess she is under age for us on this side.  Good for her.  I hope she keeps that exercise up for I am convinced it is the best.  When I first moved her 6 and one half years ago, I could walk much better than I can now.  I did not walk all that fast but steady.  Having trouble doing that any more. 

Well I need to work on my "Nativity family."  Christmas is-a-coming fast.

Betty Boop

No comments: