November 5, 2017

MUGGY MORNING

I sat on balcony this morning.  Kind of warm and muggy, but not too bad.  All was quiet.  King Egret has again taken over the pier.  My side is deep and he can't wade for food, so I don't know his motive.  In flew Mr. blue heron.  He is smaller but King of the Pier moved on.  Guess he does not like company.  I just let my imagination  run away again.

I like the time change, Slept good on my new contour pillow.  Think I will keep it.  I need something to let me sleep better.

Going to Church.  Highlight of the week.  Well one of them anyway.  When I stop and think about highlights, there are many.(poem title).  Walking the halls and seeing friends.  My girls coming to visit.  Phone  call from Linda.  Phone call from Karen.  My delight in finding cinnamon butter, Coffee and thoughts on the Balcony, Many, many choices.  How lucky and blessed I am.

Betty Boop

No comments: