November 2, 2017

O BOY !!! 77 DEGREES

That means I get to drink second cup-o-coffee on the Balcony.  And it was perfect.  I watched the clouds rush by in hopes of a little rain.  The grass needs it since the sprinklers are under repair.  It was cool enough to feel real good with a little gentle breeze.  I saw a gaggle of Canada geese fly over, circle the lake before landing on the water.  My they are a noisy bunch.  I often wonder why all the fuss.  They float around a little and take off again.  The resident Egret is undisturbed.  He thinks they are a rude group and is glad to see them go.  All the other ducks have flown South.  Wonder where they go and if their habitat has been disturbed by all the bad weather. 

I  have a "free" day.  Nothing planned.  I think I will work on my Christmas "happies."  Wrapping the infant Jesus in swaddling clothes is a challenge.  They are so cute.  Bitsy is better and is flying around, high on steroid.  I need some of her potion.  Well I will get on with my free day and try to make it productive.

Betty Boop

No comments: