November 14, 2017

MORE SUNSHINE

Sunny but cold.  Well compared to some parts of the country, just cool.  Beautiful week coming up.  I am going to get my new pants altered.  I bet I could have a number of pants made from the amount that has been cut off my pants in the past,.  I buy petite short and still have to shortened them.  I laugh and say I have the body of a normal girl but legs the length of a child.  I think I stopped growing in grade school.  Grade school--who says that any more.  In my day that meant 1-6th grade.  Oh well, don't blame me, that is the era I lived in and I did not choose it.  Neither did anyone else.  I think some young people look down on "older youth" and think we are slow and stupid, but we were working with what we had at the time,  Just like you.  Some day you will be in my place and your world will change.  In fact it will all look different too.  My gosh. how did I get to preaching again.  That is not acceptable nor needed.  I am sorry. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Mary Grace said...

I'm pretty sure your generation has seen more change that mine ever will.

P.S. - You made me laugh out loud at work thinking about your scrap pants. I'm pretty sure everyone heard it.

- MG