November 17, 2017

NOT A VERY GOOD START

Have you ever wished you could go back and start the day over?  Maybe I should have.  First it is not a good thing to wake at 5 instead of 6.  Lay there and got all tense and finally got up a little before 6.  Every bone in my body was screaming. I finally got to moving and started the day.  I forgot to put a filter in coffee pot and pulled the holder out and of course spilled water on the floor.  To bend over that early to wipe it up was a real challenge.  Bitsy begging for her breakfast did not help.  I made a complete mess of coffee, I wont try to explain.  My oatmeal almost got stuck as I rushed to clean .  I put water in Bitsy's bowl and overflowed it too.  More water to wipe up.  Everything I did was hard.  I finally sat down to oatmeal with stewed apples(made by me), cranberry juice which I overflowed trying to get the rest of the bottle empty, one piece of whole wheat toast with a slice of ham and the coffee(turned out o,k,)..Well it was good at the end and here I am telling too much.  Therapy again at 8:45.  I don't need all this so early. Can't wait to see what the day will be like, or maybe I should just go back to bed and start over.

Betty Boop

No comments: