November 9, 2017

IT WORKED (my computer)

Amy and M.G, came for lunch.  A nice surprise.  We enjoyed our lunch in the Cyber.  While we were eating we smelled something burning in the kitchen and they ran around and put out the burn whatever it was.  It filled the café with a burning smell.  They opened the doors to the outside and soon the smell went away.  Kind of a little excitement.  Still don't know what was burning.  Probably toast.  Anyway. Bitsy was glad to see them although she shied away from Amy since she is the one who puts her in her carrier and carts her off to see the Vet.   She decided it was not going to happen today.  Mary Grace looked at my computer and fixed so I can get on my blog.  Temporary fix. She agreed I may need a new one.  Anyway, they helped me feel better.  Mary Grace said I need to buck up and not be so sad.  It is hard when I have had so much pain a discomfort lately.  I will try harder.

Betty Boop

5 comments:

Farhan.Jee said...

it's crucial that they understand your learning needs so they can offer you exactly what you're looking for. cursos de ti

James said...

Yahoo. It's amazing that you can find all of these services, but now, this industry is growing at an amazing rate. Helphub Review

Best said...

There are some training institutes that even provide job assistance and could help you land a job easily provided you show the traits of a good data science expert 360DigiTMG data science training in hyderabad

EXCELR said...

"Thanks for the Information.Interesting stuff to read.Great Article.
I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share.data science training"

Ramesh Sampangi said...

Really an awesome blog. I really liked your article. Keep sharing more stuff like this. Thank you for sharing this blog with us.
Data Science Course