November 18, 2017

THE ACCIDENTAL BREAKFAST GROUP

Saturday breakfast is still strange.  It all came about just by chance.  A very diverse group.  But interesting conversation.  I mostly listen.  Several topics were discussed and ended with smart phones.  Which I know nothing about.  Learned they are really "smart".  Too smart for me.  I hate my old cell phone.  But I carry it when I am away from home by myself.  That is not too often anymore.  My Saturday pancake and scrambled egg were so good.  They have finally learned how to make pancakes the way I like them. 

I got a haircut yesterday.  As I always say, I got my money's worth.  Cut short and I colored it.  It looks o.k.  It will grow and the dark will fade soon enough I hope.  I am putting finishing touches on my "nativity" family of clothespin dolls.  I am attaching the hangers today.  Cards for them made, and I need the Christmas zip lock bags that I intend to put them in.  I am real pleased with them. Hope they will make some smile.  You never know.     Jan is out of town and Saturday is not the same without her. 

Betty Boop

No comments: