November 12, 2017

WORKING AGAIN

Ed worked on my computer.  Cleaned it up as he said.  It is working well now and looks good.  Thanks to Ed. 
Church has been so satisfying to me since Lance came.  His sermons have been touching me. I love the ritual, the music, prayers, seeing people of the same faith. Lance is full of purpose and working so hard.  I feel like we are going to be better off now.  After Church, M.G., Ryan, Sophia and Paul. Amy and me had lunch at' my favorite Chinese place--Mr. Chins'.  They have the best and biggest shrimp than anybody.  There shrimp and vegetables are excellent.  It was good.  I forgot  my hearing aids and I did not know they made such a difference.  They do.  I told everyone to speak up and look at me when they were speaking to me.  It helped.  No need to tell Lance that, he speaks very well and I can hear him. 

I love the cool weather.  Hope it continues.  Work on the "holy family" Christmas ornaments are going right along.  It is a little annoying to have to put it all away from Bitsy.  She is bound and determined to play with baby Jesus.  They are so cute. The little peg dolls are perfect.  I used to make all sorts of clothespin dolls.  Truman would bore holes in the dolls for the arms which I made from pipe cleaners.  I even remember making Japanese ones when I decorated for a Japanese speaker at a UMW luncheon.  I have always like dolls and used to have many, many, my Mother said.  I hope everyone likes these I am making for gifts this year.      Well lets call it a day and hope for a good tomorrow.

Betty Boop











No comments: