November 19, 2017

SUNDAY SUNDAY

My the weeks are flying by fast.  Christmas decorations are all up here, just not turned on yet.  I know it takes a while to put them all up and they start early.  I did that for three years, but I just can't do it anymore.  I will let someone else have the fun.  It was fun and satisfying to do it.  Everyone enjoys the massive decorations we put up.  But oh my the taking down was not so much fun.  I always look back at Christmas' past.  Now that is not all bad.  I can still experience so many feelings I had at different stages of my life.  A good thing to be able to feel them again.  Like my first skates and my first Mickey Mouse watch with the little hands that were Mickey's arms and gloved hands.  My many dolls over the years come to mind.  So many things like activities at Church, boy crushes and hopes for their attention, my own family and Truman at Christmas.  Weekends seem to be Memory Lane time.  I am glad to be able to remember. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

One of my favorites was the year I got my Francie doll, white go-go boots and a you made me a red velvet jumper that I wore with two little red and green mouse pins.