November 8, 2017

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Well be careful what you ask for==you might get it.  Weather I am talking about.  Nice and cool and cloudy all day.  Since I wrote this morning, I went to therapy.  An exercise I did raising my arms with a bar to guide me, caused a muscle spasm in my arm and we had to stop for the day before my hour was up.  It hurt and they iced it and got it calmed and she told me to go home, rest it and take ibuprofen.  It feels alright now, but I was disappointed.  Oh well, I will catch up Friday. 

Our Choir is singing Friday afternoon , our Veterans Tribute Concert.  I love singing the patriotic songs.  So I am being careful not to do any damage to my arm before then.  Origin Bank is giving a hamburger dinner tonight for all of us.  I am not going.  It is very popular.  You can't beat "free."  The Honey Man came from  Canton  to sell his honey today.  I bought some whipped honey.  Ever had that?  I will use it instead of jelly on my toast.  I also finished wrapping my "baby Jesus' in swaddling clothes.  Betsy thinks they  are cute and made for her to play with.  I had to think of creative ways to make her leave them alone.  She kept telling me "but they roll so good, why can't I play with them?"  Next is to finish joining Mary and Joseph together (glue."  Then glue baby in Mary's arms.  I am moving right along with them.  Have to make their hanger and then a greeting tag.  Christmas will be here before I know it.

Betty Boop

No comments: