November 22, 2017

GOOD MORNING

Well, another season of DANCING WITH THE STARS  came to an end last night.  I guessed the winner early in the show,  But although I knew he was the best, I was pulling for Frankie who played Malcom in Malcom In The Middle.  Remember that show?  He surprised everyone with how he danced.  Oh well he won 3rd place.  Win some and loose some-that's life I guess. 

I am getting tired of therapy.  Seems I am at a stand still.  No better and no worse.  Got to go this morning and then a couple days off for Thanksgiving.  We will be at Sophia and Paul's house.  They do such a nice job at having us there.  I like their house and their style is so like them.  Well organized and they make you feel comfortable and welcome. 
Tommy is home from hospital with his second hip replacement.  Doing very good=now therapy for him.  Well I must get on with mine.

Betty Boop

No comments: