November 30, 2017

PIZZA BANK

I got to be a special guest at the newest PIZZA SHACK.  THE BANK IN CLINTON.  Ryan had Amy and me to lunch and tour of the new place.  I have followed it in Amy's  blog since it's first and have been enthralled by the creativity and vision for this unlikely location.  It was so good to see it for real.  Such wonderful ideas and they brought them to life.  I am proud of Amy and her real part in making it happen.  Of course Ryan has the get up and go it takes and with M. G. behind  it all, with such a lot of energy to work, it all came about.  Just setting on ready to open to public soon.  It is so interesting to look at all the clever ideas and beautiful décor.  I enjoyed my pizza and seeing the "Shack".  Good Luck Ryan and Mary Grace.  You are an amazing pair and glad you are mine.

Betty Boop
P>S> I got to connect with the next door store to Ryan.  We were in a Writing Group with her and her husband a while ago when Truman was writing his book.  She owns WHEN PIGS FLY" an antique  store and is going out of business since her husband died.  I bought a lamp and am so pleased with it.  So it was a win=win day.
Betty Boop

No comments: